NEPOMAK in collaboration with the Open University of Cyprus (OUC) are proud to present the annual NEPOMAK and OUC Scholarship Award.
The OUC provides high-quality university education on the basis of open and distance learning, a new approach in the higher education system of Cyprus. This means in contrast to conventional universities, students at the OUC are not required to physically attend classes and lectures. Rather, our students have the flexibility to study at any time of the day, from any location regardless of the distance from the University premises.
Prospective applicants will have the opportunity to apply for one of two scholarships offered in either English or Greek at postgraduate level through open and distance learning provided by the OUC.
Successful applicants will receive a comprehensive scholarship covering all of their tuition fees.
What can I study?
Applicants may choose a scholarship to study an array of masters-level degree programmes, taught in either English or Greek. This includes various faculties such as the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences as well as the Faculty of Economics and Management.
For more information on the contents and characteristics of each Programme of Study visit the OUC’s website.
Qualifications taught in English
Qualifications taught in Greek
MBA Master of Business Administration
M.A. Communications and new Journalism
M.A. Continuing Education and Lifelong Learning
M.A. Cultural Policy and Development
M.Sc. Social Information Systems
M.A. Greek Language and Literature
M.A. Theatre Studies
M.Sc. Applied Health Informatics
M.Sc. Computer and Network Security
M.Sc. Environmental Conservation and Management
M.Sc. Information and Communications Systems
M.Sc. Wireless Communication Systems
M.A. Banking and Finance
M.A. Educational Studies
M.A. European Union Law
M.Sc. Health Policy and Planning
M.Sc. Healthcare Management
M.Sc Management, Technology and Quality
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, you need to be:
- Aged 18-30.
- Of Cypriot descent (at least one Cypriot grandparent).
- Resident outside of Cyprus or Greece.
- A registered member of NEPOMAK (it’s quick, easy and free to sign up online)
- Proficient in the language in which the qualification selected is taught.
Applicants for the NEPOMAK/OUC scholarship may not apply for or receive another scholarship for the same qualification.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
To be considered for a NEPOMAK OUC scholarship, you will need to submit two application forms before the deadline:
- You will need to apply directly with the OUC to study your programme of choice. You can access the OUC application form in either English or Greek via the below links:
- You will also need to submit an application directly to NEPOMAK in order to be considered for a scholarship. Click here to access our online application. If you are not successful in obtaining a scholarship, you can revoke your application to the OUC. After completing the abovementioned applications, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com in support of your application.