Terms of Service
The provisions of these Terms of Service set out the terms and conditions that are applicable to everyone who accesses or uses the NEPOMAK website and network available at www.nepomak.org (the “Service”). By accessing and using the Service (or any portion of it), you are indicating your agreement to be bound by and to adhere to the following provisions, including any schedules, exhibits and related materials that are attached and/or incorporated by reference (collectively, the “Service Terms”). The Service Terms apply between you and the owner of the NEPOMAK website (the “Network Owner”). They also give certain directly enforceable rights to the business that provides the Network Owner with technology infrastructure and hosting services for the Service (the “Technology Licensor”), although there is no direct contractual relationship between you and the Technology Licensor in relation to the Service.
The Network Owner expressly reserves the right to amend and otherwise modify the Service Terms (or any portion thereof) periodically without advance notice. Please check the Service Terms each time that you use the Service to ensure that you are aware of any changes to the Service Terms. The posted Service Terms will indicate the date on which they were last updated. Your continued use of the Service after the adoption and/or implementation of any such changes shall be deemed to indicate your acceptance and agreement with any and all such amendments and/or modifications. If you do not agree with any particular changes to the Service Terms and/or to the Service, your only remedy is not to use the Service and to cancel the account(s) for which you previously signed-up.
If there is a conflict between these Service Terms and any other policies, rules, regulations or guidelines posted on the Service, the Network Owner shall resolve such conflict in its sole discretion. Any questions about the Service Terms should be put to the Network Owner from the membership area via a private message.
If You Become a Member of a Network
- You must be 13 years or older to create an Account that will entitle you to use the Service.
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other information requested during sign-up in order to complete the registration process. You may from time to time be required to provide further contact and other information as a condition of continuing use of part(s) or all of the Service.
- You must update any information provided immediately if it becomes inaccurate and must ensure that the email address in your Account information is at all times a valid address at which you can be contacted.
- You must not provide any false or inaccurate information whether during the registration process or otherwise.
- Accounts must not be registered by a “bot” or any other automated process or method.
- You will need to create a log-in name and a password in order to establish an Account. You must not use a log-in name that is also being used by anyone else, and your log-in name must not be vulgar, offensive or otherwise objectionable, as determined by the Network Owner or its Technology Licensor at their sole discretion. Protecting your Account and preserving the security of your password is your responsibility. The Network Owner shall have no obligation or liability to you or any third party for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to maintain adequate protection for your Account, log-in name and/or password.
- Only one person may use a log-in. Stated differently, a single login must not be shared by multiple users.
- An Account may not be transferred or converted to a new Account. However, an Account can be upgraded, for a separate charge, in order to obtain premium features and/or functionality that the Network Owner may choose to make available to you.
- Notwithstanding any of the above, you acknowledge and agree that the Service Terms will apply to anyone that you authorize, allow or otherwise permit to use your Account, user ID and/or password that you create, and, moreover, that you will be personally responsible and solely liable for the consequences, including the potential termination of your Account(s), that may result if any such person(s) violates any of the provisions of the Service Terms.
- You are responsible for all of the charges that are incurred as a result of your use of the Service, including, without limitation, any applicable taxes, as well as for all purchases made by you or anyone else that you authorize, allow or otherwise permit to access and use your Account(s) and/or any web page(s) or content that relates to your Account(s). You are also responsible for any Internet service provider charges, as well as for any telephone, wireless and/or other connection fees that you may incur when accessing and using the Service.
- The Network Owner reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, change, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without prior notice to you or any third party.
- Any new modifications that alter, change, improve, enhance, augment, or otherwise modify the then-current Service, including, but not limited to, the release of new tools, utilities, resources, features or functionality, shall be subject to the Service Terms.
- Notice of any change(s) to the Service may be provided by the Network Owner (or its representatives) at any time and from time to time by posting notice of the applicable change(s) to the Service website. Notice of any change(s) to the Service may be provided by the Network Owner (or its representatives) at any time and from time to time by posting notice of the applicable change(s) to the Service website.
- You acknowledge and agree that the cancellation of your Account(s) and service(s) hereunder is your sole right and exclusive remedy with respect to any dispute that you may have that relates in any manner to the Service, including, without limitation, any dispute arising from or in connection with (i) the Service Terms or any of the Network Owner’s or the Technology Licensor’s policies, rules, regulations, or guidelines relating to the Service; (ii) your ability or inability to access and/or use the Service; and (iii) the content (including, without limitation, any related data and information) displayed or otherwise made available as part of or otherwise in connection with the Service.
Ownership of Service and User-Generated Content
- The Network Owner and its licensors own and/or otherwise control all rights, title and interests in and to the Service, including, without limitation, any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, and all other intellectual property and other proprietary rights relating to the Service (collectively, the “Proprietary Rights”). The underlying computer programs comprising the Service, as well as the look and feel of the Service, are copyrighted by the “Technology Licensor” and any and all rights therein and thereto are expressly reserved by Bright Things Plc. These rights are protected by U.K. and international intellectual property laws, statutes and regulations. You acknowled